Wild rumour, conspiracy theories and un-checked assertions are not sound promoters of good mental health.
Here are some news sources regarding the current Covid crisis that you can rely on.
BBC News – Home BBC News – Home
- Texas shooting: Police urged to enter deadly school attack, witnesses sayon 26 May 2022 at 8:56 am
The gunman was inside the Texas school for between 40 minutes and an hour, officials say.
- Texas shooting: Uvalde tragedy opens painful memories for Sandy Hook parentson 26 May 2022 at 8:41 am
“Because it is so hauntingly similar to what happened at Sandy Hook School, it hit closer to home.”
- Eleven newborn babies die in Senegal hospital fireon 26 May 2022 at 7:42 am
The fire is thought to have been caused by a short circuit at the hospital in Tivaouane, officials say.
- New BBC film shows Queen’s unseen family videoson 26 May 2022 at 5:16 am
An intimate look at family life, the documentary explores unique footage filmed by the Royal Family.
- Champions League final: Will Real Madrid’s Rodrygo haunt Liverpool?on 26 May 2022 at 5:08 am
How Real Madrid’s Champions League star Rodrygo almost joined final opponents Liverpool on the cheap.
Covid Crisis Podcasts from the BBC World Service
A regularly updated series of podcasts that you can listen to on-line or download. News from international settings, by those actually on the ground.
The latest travel news from Travel Health Pro
A great source of accurate and up to date news for health professionals across the globe.
It is an ideal resource for any reader wishing to know the latest service, equipment and regulatory changes being made across the globe. See more…
The Covid 19 Response Centre from The Lancet
A trusted source of medical information, with a world context, from this UK based professional journal.
The Response Centre pages enable you to view and download research, data and projections that can be trusted.
Updates from the British Society for Haematology
For those who are ill, or seriously ill already, this journal offers accurate and up to date information about both general and haematology specific up-to-date COVID-19 news.