Wild rumour, conspiracy theories and un-checked assertions are not sound promoters of good mental health.
Here are some news sources regarding the current Covid crisis that you can rely on.
BBC News – Home BBC News – Home
- Annecy stabbings suspect held over attempted murderson 10 June 2023 at 11:45 am
Four children and two adults were attacked in a park in France’s Alpine region on Thursday.
- Colombia plane crash: Four children found alive in Amazon after 40 dayson 10 June 2023 at 11:24 am
It is a “magical day”, says the president, as the four siblings are found after 40 days missing.
- Man Utd takeover: Al-Khelaifi denies involvement in Sheikh Jassim bidon 10 June 2023 at 11:05 am
Paris St-Germain chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi rejects suggestions he has been involved in Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid to buy Manchester United.
- Pearl Beach hotel: Islamists kill nine in Somalia attackon 10 June 2023 at 9:43 am
Police say they ended a six-hour siege at the site in Mogadishu, killing all seven attackers.
- Fruit and footprints led rescuers to children lost in jungleon 10 June 2023 at 9:19 am
Clues including footprints and partially eaten fruit led rescuers to four children missing in the Amazon.
Covid Crisis Podcasts from the BBC World Service
A regularly updated series of podcasts that you can listen to on-line or download. News from international settings, by those actually on the ground.
The latest travel news from Travel Health Pro
A great source of accurate and up to date news for health professionals across the globe.
It is an ideal resource for any reader wishing to know the latest service, equipment and regulatory changes being made across the globe. See more…
The Covid 19 Response Centre from The Lancet
A trusted source of medical information, with a world context, from this UK based professional journal.
The Response Centre pages enable you to view and download research, data and projections that can be trusted.
Updates from the British Society for Haematology
For those who are ill, or seriously ill already, this journal offers accurate and up to date information about both general and haematology specific up-to-date COVID-19 news.