Wild rumour, conspiracy theories and un-checked assertions are not sound promoters of good mental health.
Here are some news sources regarding the current Covid crisis that you can rely on.
BBC News – Home BBC News – Home
- Iran ‘foils drone attack’ on military facility in Isfahanon 29 January 2023 at 7:49 pm
The defence ministry said three drones were involved, but there was only minor damage to the site.
- Zahawi sacked from UK government over tax rowon 29 January 2023 at 7:09 pm
Nadhim Zahawi is sacked as Tory Party chairman after an inquiry finds he failed to disclose investigation into his tax affairs.
- FA Cup: Wrexham 3-3 Sheffield United – Egan’s late strike denies Wrexham victoryon 29 January 2023 at 7:04 pm
John Egan’s stoppage time goal rescues Sheffield United against non-league Wrexham in a frenetic FA Cup fourth-round tie.
- Isla Bryson case: Movement of violent transgender prisoners pausedon 29 January 2023 at 6:56 pm
The prison service will carry out an urgent review after trans rapist Isla Bryson was placed in a women’s jail.
- England in South Africa: Touring bowlers struggle as Temba Bavuma hits ton as hosts win ODI serieson 29 January 2023 at 5:27 pm
England failed to defend 342 as Temba Bavuma’s century in the second ODI helped South Africa clinch a 2-0 series victory.
Covid Crisis Podcasts from the BBC World Service
A regularly updated series of podcasts that you can listen to on-line or download. News from international settings, by those actually on the ground.
The latest travel news from Travel Health Pro
A great source of accurate and up to date news for health professionals across the globe.
It is an ideal resource for any reader wishing to know the latest service, equipment and regulatory changes being made across the globe. See more…
The Covid 19 Response Centre from The Lancet
A trusted source of medical information, with a world context, from this UK based professional journal.
The Response Centre pages enable you to view and download research, data and projections that can be trusted.
Updates from the British Society for Haematology
For those who are ill, or seriously ill already, this journal offers accurate and up to date information about both general and haematology specific up-to-date COVID-19 news.