Wild rumour, conspiracy theories and un-checked assertions are not sound promoters of good mental health.
Here are some news sources regarding the current Covid crisis that you can rely on.
BBC News – Home BBC News – Home
- Poland’s popcorn moment as pro-EU leader Tusk returns to poweron 10 December 2023 at 1:18 am
Judges, journalists and women’s groups watch as Poland’s Donald Tusk inches closer to power.
- Tate McRae: Singer says she feels ‘way more badass’ after ditching ‘sad girl’ personaon 10 December 2023 at 1:06 am
The Canadian singer on her transformation from Billie Eilish balladeer to platinum-plated pop star.
- Fossil fuels: Can humanity really kick its addiction?on 10 December 2023 at 1:03 am
Will the transition to a new clean energy system happen quickly, or will we fry the planet first?
- Grand Theft Auto 6: Car-top twerking, flamingos in a crazy Miamion 10 December 2023 at 12:56 am
The Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer depicts the city’s extremes – what does it tell us about US culture?
- Shohei Ohtani: Baseball star joins LA Dodgers in record $700m dealon 10 December 2023 at 12:31 am
The new contract with LA Dodgers makes the Japanese star one of the world’s most valuable athletes.
Covid Crisis Podcasts from the BBC World Service
A regularly updated series of podcasts that you can listen to on-line or download. News from international settings, by those actually on the ground.
The latest travel news from Travel Health Pro
A great source of accurate and up to date news for health professionals across the globe.
It is an ideal resource for any reader wishing to know the latest service, equipment and regulatory changes being made across the globe. See more…
The Covid 19 Response Centre from The Lancet
A trusted source of medical information, with a world context, from this UK based professional journal.
The Response Centre pages enable you to view and download research, data and projections that can be trusted.
Updates from the British Society for Haematology
For those who are ill, or seriously ill already, this journal offers accurate and up to date information about both general and haematology specific up-to-date COVID-19 news.